The National Council of Italian Engineers (CNI) will host the World Engineering Forum (WEF 2017) from 26 November to 2 December 2017, in Rome.
The event will be organized with WFEO, which will held during this same week its General Assembly.
The main topic of WEF2017 will be “Safeguarding the heritage of mankind: a great challenge for engineers“. The Forum will be focused on the engineering support offered to the social and economic development, with special reference to the decisive role of engineering in sustainable development and technological innovation.
Call for abstracts should focus on 5 different topics:
- Preserving the environment in a sustainable perspective
- Engineering for climate change
- Engineering to safeguarding humankind’s heritage (vs. natural disaster, wars, terrorist acts and others)
- Information security for humankind’s heritage
- New technologies to safeguard humankind’s heritage
- New perspectives on safeguarding humankind’s heritage (focus on young engineers and women engineers)
Papers must be submitted by clicking on this page.
Call for papers deadline: 15 JUNE 2017